3,000 l rectangular monoblock tank
Excellent value for money.
They must rest on a flat surface evenly bearing the weight of the base.
Rectangular monoblock tanks, density 1, are designed:
- for reduced bulk,
- to be stackable when empty, with a recess for straps (strapping should not be excessive to avoid distortion),
- low centre of gravity guarantees stable transport,
- baffle plates in and above 3,000 l to limit liquid movement, one baffle plate in 3,000 l and two in 4,000 l and 5,000 l.,
- valve protection molded in a tank recess.
They are fitted with:
- a 1/4 turn outlet valve,
- threaded screw cover with degassing plug to avoid vacuum.
Option: filling float valve.
- Sales unit
Accessories and options